SR&ED (Scientific Research & Experimental Development) is the government program that rewards companies that perform R&D in Canada. The program makes Canada a more economically competitive and technologically advanced nation and it has been in existence since the 80’s. The Canadian incentive program is one of the most generous R&D programs in the world. This is not a grant – if you qualify, you are entitled to this money under the Income Tax Act.
Many medically supervised clinics qualify for this program. If you answer yes to any of the following questions you could be sitting on an untapped refund.
- Is your clinical practice incorporated? Do you have a BN?
- Do you practice in a field of clinical specialty?
- Have you ever or would you like to study clinical data in order to reveal new clinical knowledge?
- Have you ever noticed clinical trends in your clinical practice?
- Have you developed new clinical treatments or therapies?
- Has your work resulted in an advancement OF knowledge in a field of clinical medicine or medical specialty?